* access any part of the website;
* print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal use.
* copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disc or USB stick, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under the heading "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
* remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
* breaches any intellectual property rights or are subject to any obligation of confidence;
* are obscene or pornographic, threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful.
Submitting information to us does not guarantee that the information will be posted on the website or be used for our newsletter. Information will be posted on the website at our discretion and will be subject to the terms of this agreement.
* remove or to edit any information or materials or block your access at our sole discretion and without notice; and/or
* disclose any information as required by law; and/or
* take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation.
We may change the terms and conditions and disclaimers set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
These terms and conditions relate to the www.stmarywithstalban.org website. Please check the terms and conditions of each website which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to others.
We may change the format and content of this website at any time.
We may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
We reserve the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint, please contact us.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
The St Mary with St Alban Church website is designed for information purposes only and we shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
All material contained on this website is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Permission to use photographs on this website is gratefully acknowledged from the following:
No photographs on this website may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from the webmaster email@example.com