Beneath the church are two vaults which have long been sealed up, in which those who could afford to pay were buried; one was the Manor vault and the other the Town vault. There also appear to have been some burials beneath the floor of the church.
Around the church was an area of consecrated ground where the bodies were buried, and this has been extended gradually over a period of years until the middle of the last century. The earliest tombstones that can be read are to be found at the northwest part of the churchyard and date from the middle of the eighteenth century. The latest date on a gravestone is 1952.
Percy Towell, a keen local historian, made the earliest list of tombstones in 1935. The survey was updated in 1984 by Patricia Counsell and in 1986 The Teddington Society published her book, entitled A Survey of Inscriptions in the Church and Churchyard of St Mary with St Alban Teddington, Middlesex.
The same book by Patricia Counsell also includes a list of memorials within the church.
Should you require any further information about the memorials or graveyard please email email@example.com.